©2019 BY WATERHAWK TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

Virginia Beach, Virginia

July 15, 2017

‚Äč

Several people were treated for electric shock after swimming in a community pool. According to the homeowners association, people at a family pool party began to complain of feeling shocked while in and around the pool area. 

Everyone was able to get out on their own and no one lost consciousness or showed visible signs of injury. Two children were taken to the hospital to be checked out and were released.

04/

July 15, 2017 Virginia Beach, Virginia — 

Several people were treated for electric shock after swimming in a community pool. According to the homeowners association, people at a family pool party began to complain of feeling shocked while in and around the pool area. 

Everyone was able to get out on their own and no one lost consciousness or showed visible signs of injury. Two children were taken to the hospital to be checked out and were released.

Florence, Alabama

May 19, 2017

Sixty-year-old Carl McGrady and his son Lucas were killed in a swimming pool. Carl had been in his pool for cleaning and was later found submerged by his adult son, who jumped in to rescue him. Lucas was also overcome by electric shock and later died. Carl’s wife was also injured by electrical shock trying to help. The exact cause was not reported.
 

04/

July 15, 2017 Virginia Beach, Virginia — 

Several people were treated for electric shock after swimming in a community pool. According to the homeowners association, people at a family pool party began to complain of feeling shocked while in and around the pool area. 

Everyone was able to get out on their own and no one lost consciousness or showed visible signs of injury. Two children were taken to the hospital to be checked out and were released.

Palm Desert, California

May 31, 2017

Four people including two children were hospitalized with minor injuries after being shocked at the Marriott Shadow Ridge Resort swimming pool. The exact cause was not reported.
 

04/

July 15, 2017 Virginia Beach, Virginia — 

Several people were treated for electric shock after swimming in a community pool. According to the homeowners association, people at a family pool party began to complain of feeling shocked while in and around the pool area. 

Everyone was able to get out on their own and no one lost consciousness or showed visible signs of injury. Two children were taken to the hospital to be checked out and were released.