©2019 BY WATERHAWK TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

On August 1st, 1999, an eight-year-old boy named Lucas Ritz was electrocuted at the Multnomah Channel in Portland, Oregon. His father, Kevin Ritz, created this video to tell his story and explain what to do if you ever feel an electric current in the water.

June 10, 2014

 

 

 

 

Please reload

Our Recent Posts

wavES™ PREVENTS ELECTRIC SHOCK DROWNING IN POOLS AND AROUND DOCKS

December 8, 2018

ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS COMMON IN OLDER POOLS

December 4, 2018

Understanding Electric Shock Drowning

July 1, 2018

1/1
Please reload

Tags

Please reload